News & Announcement
HKPC EliteTALENT Programme 2022 (for Master or Bachelor degree holders in STEM disciplines) - Open for Application11 MAY - 15 JUN 2022
HKPC EliteTALENT Programme 2022 (for Master or Bachelor degree holders in STEM disciplines) - Open for Application
- Unique Work Experience: Challenging job rotations in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division, Technology Development Unit and Hong Kong Industrial AI and Robotics Centre (FLAIR) to fully unleash your potential
- Global / GBA Exposure: Learning opportunities at renowned R&D institutes such as Tsinghua University, Fraunhofer IPT, and MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node, as well as job shadowing and mentoring by Unit Heads and General Manager
- Cutting-Edge R&D Project: Engage in industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics projects, such as Intelligent Manufacturing, Intelligent Automation and System, Intelligent Materials Handling, Intelligent Robots and Mechatronics, PHM, Process Mining, Data Analytics, Digitalization, Compute Vision, AR/VR development, etc.
- Future Skills Development: Leadership and management skills training, and HKIE Scheme A training (if needed)
Career11 - 22 MAY 2022
2022 AIA Summer Internship Program
The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations arise.
Career11 MAY - 15 JUL 2022
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) has launched a new talent development programme, namely Banking Graduate Trainee Programme (the Programme). The Programme aims to nurture and support career development of university graduates in these three areas.
ii. Green and sustainable finance and
iii. GBA business
Hong Kong residents graduating with a bachelor’s degree or above from local universities and those outside Hong Kong in 2021 or 2022. Job applications to participating banks will commence on 3 May 2022 (Tuesday) with employment to start on 1 September 2022.
Noelle TANG 2153 7852 or Cherry CHAN at 2153 7866.
Career11 MAY - 01 JUL 2022
[Limited Offer!] Free LinkedIn Learning Courses & Job Hunting Resources for Top 10 Most In-Demand Jobs11 MAY - 30 JUN 2022
[LinkedIn x Microsoft x GitHub] Free LinkedIn Learning Courses & Job Hunting Resources
LinkedIn, Microsoft and GitHub are offering free learning paths mapped to the following jobs that are in-demand, discounted Microsoft certifications to validate skills, and best practices for job searching and interview prepping. The offer will be available until June 30, 2022. You can get started in 3 simple steps:
1. Learn skills for in-demand jobs:
Develop relevant skills for free with learning paths from LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft Learn, then practice tech skills in the GitHub Learning Lab.
- Software Developer
- Project Manager
- IT Administrator
- IT Support / Helpdesk
- Sales Representative
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Digital Marketer
- Graphic Designer
- Customer Service Specialist
#Master critical soft skills
Set yourself apart by honing critical soft skills, from building emotional intelligence to effective listening and the ability to persuade.
#Learn the latest virtual collaboration tools
Thanks to digital transformation, we're all collaborating in new and exciting ways, from shared docs and slides to remote work.
2. Search & apply for jobs
LinkedIn's community and resources are here to help you find just the right role, update your profile to stand-out, and lean on your network for support.
#Find your next role on LinkedIn
3. Prepare for interviews
Interviewing is an opportunity to showcase your best self - from hard and soft skills to what makes you, uniquely you. Once you’ve landed the interview, we want to help you ace it. Here are courses, interactive tools, and common Q&A to ensure you do.
#Prepare for your interviews
Grab the chance to uplift your profile and learn more from: https://lnkd.in/gCF-4_X on or before June 30, 2022