The Rhodes Scholarship (Deadline: 30 September 2021)
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded postgraduate award offered by the Rhodes Trust funds, to support award for young people to study at the University of Oxford, UK. The scholarship covers:
- all University and College fees;
- the University application fee;
- a living stipend (£16,218 per annum 2020-21);
- one economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship;
- one economy flight back to the student's home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
Each year, there is one Rhodes Scholar selected from Hong Kong SAR. The scholarship is open for application now, please click here for more information.
Interested applicants are highly recommended to attend the webinar (plus Q&A) hosted by the Selection and Outreach Team of The Rhodes Trust.
Rhodes Scholarship Webinar
Date: 18 May 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84509718511
Meeting ID: 845 0971 8511
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdBS6KQTx7
*This scholarship is offered/awarded by an external party. SFA is only responsible for promoting it, but not involved in the selection process. Should you have any questions, please directly contact the Rhodes Trust via email: firstname.lastname@example.org