News & Announcement
Career14 SEP - 12 OCT 2018
Career12 SEP - 10 OCT 2018
P&G Greater China 2019 Oversea Recruiting - Product Supply
P&G is the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world. We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands that make life better for five billion consumers in more than 180 countries.
P&G is running more than 140 manufacturing plants in more than 80 countries globally. Our supply chain excellence has been externally recognized by Gartner: Gartner named P&G as one of four supply chain Masters—a distinguished class for the long-term consistent excellence.
In China, P&G is leading the industry with full-dimensional innovation: intelligent manufacturing, integrated logistics, and new e-commerce supply chain, etc. It has never been a better time to join P&G Greater China.
About Product Supply
Product Supply (PS) is the core and biggest function in P&G, transforming brand ideas into superior products and delivering the best experience to our customers and consumers. With highly-digitized planning centers, intelligent manufacturing plants, automated distribution centers, global purchasing insights and end-to-end synchronization, P&G supply chain is agile enough to embrace this dynamic new era. In Product Supply, technology and data is transformed into business insights and intelligence. With the combination of mastery and leadership, you could build your capability to redefine supply chains. Join us because Product Supply can provide much more than an offer for you.
As a talent in P&G Greater China Product Supply, you will have:
· Flexibility in work locations: Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu, Wuhan…
· Well-designed continuous coaching and mentoring: leadership colleges, capability workshops…
· Early responsibility in early career: responsibilities from day 1, promote from within…
· Competitive benefits package: Stock Ownership Program, competitive starting salary…
· Bachelor’s degree or above. (All kinds of majors are welcomed. Candidates who has/is pursuing a degree in STEM majors are encouraged to apply.)
· 2019 Graduating classes or recent graduates with less than 2 years of work experiences are welcomed.
1. Online application: careers.pg.com.cn – Search Opportunities – Key Word Search: ASI00000796
2. For more information, please scan the QR Code and join the WeChat group
Career11 SEP 2018
JobMarket - Recruitment and Education Fair 頂「尖」好工招聘展, 11 September 2018
日期：9 月11日 (星期二)
時間：10:30AM – 4:30PM
* The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Psychology
(Dr. Amy Chan) —「心理健康話你知」
* Hong Kong Astrology Club (Ms. Wendy Wong)—「出生日期暗藏搵工方向」
* Excel Pro Limited (Mr. Arthur Kwok)— 「Excel 見工面試秘技2018」
* Gemini Personnel Limited(Mr. Clement Lo)—「履歷見工101」
* My Image Consultancy Limited ( Ms. Joyce Lee) —「用服飾建立專業形象」
Career11 - 30 SEP 2018
The 1-year CAMPUS ATHLETE PROGRAM under Nike Hong Kong is to support inter-varsity students who are passionate in sports. We provide opportunities and hands-on trainings to students who want to exile as fitness leaders or sports marketing experts in the future.
Date: 13 Sept 2018 (Thu)
Venue: iCafe Activities Room
Nike Campus Athlete Program offers students:
1. Hands-on experience in multi-national company
2. Leadership & event management skills
3. Form a sports community on and off campus
Nike Campus Athlete Program
Online application: https://goo.gl/forms/80pTDsrrMvtuXfBC2
Application deadline: 30 Sept 2018
Career10 - 28 SEP 2018
WWF – One Planet Youth Leadership Training Programme
Aiming to empower nature-loving tertiary education students to become Conservation Leaders and voice out for the environment, WWF is launching a one-year youth training programme, “One Planet Youth Leadership Training Programme”. Through 40 hours training workshops and hands-on experience in conservation and education actions, youth can gain a deeper understanding in different environmental issues and nature conservation.
Please check out the programme details and application form through the below link:
Interested student may apply the programme by filling in the online registration form on or before 28 Sept 2018 (12 noon). I would appreciate if you could help to spread this message through university email.