News & Announcement
Career09 - 28 FEB 2022
Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme (FCAS) by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) offer students eye-opening opportunities to work as interns in renowned banks and receive fintech oriented trainings.
Join the information day to learn more about the FCAS details, sharing from past alumni of FCAS about their firsthand internship experience and winning formula of interviews!
HKMA’s strategic partners such as ASTRI, Cyberport and HKSTP will also share their fintech programmes and internship opportunities with you all!
Enquiries: Mr. John Chan (Tel: 2597 0759)
Career04 - 25 FEB 2022
Internship opportunities in Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland is currently recruiting 2022 Summer Interns with more than 40 vacancies across different functions:
- Business Strategy and Operations Experience Integration
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Design & Show Quality
- Entertainment and Costuming
- Financial Management
- Hotel Operations
- Human Resources
- Sales & Distribution
Internship Period: Jun – Aug 2022
Application Deadline: Feb 25, 2022
Selection Period: March 2022 – April 2022
Application site: Disney Professional Internships
Career27 JAN - 12 MAR 2022
Time Auction -#1HourWith Mentorship Program
You're invited to join Time Auction #1HourWith Program which you could redeem 1-on-1 mentorship sessions by completing 10 volunteer hours at charities!
- Sharon Chow, Director, Hedge Fund Specialist at UBS
- Gabriela Kennedy, Partner at Mayer Brown
- Chris Chan, Executive Director at EY
- Sean Zhang, CEO and Cofounder at Talon Esports
- Gene Soo, Head of Ecosystem - Global Innovation at MTR
- Divia Harilela, Founder of The D’Vine & Former Fashion Editor at SCMP
- Esther Wong, Global Head of Issuing, Global Business Solutions at Crypto.com
- Alfred Lee, Creative Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering ...& more!
From seeking career advice to understanding more about the industries you could ask any questions you want. Any volunteer hours at charities from 27 Jan 2021 to 31 May 2022 are eligible.
Sign up NOW at http://bit.ly/1hourwith
Career25 JAN - 28 FEB 2022
Hong Kong Jockey Club Summer Internship Programme 2022
*Apply by 28 Feb 2022
We seek to attract and engage university students with potential by offering a dynamic working environment, comprehensive learning and career exposure, and a chance to experience the Club’s unique integrated business model.
In this 8-week Summer Internship Programme, you will gain insight into the life at work of the Club, uplift your skills and knowledge, experience practical development from on-the-job assignments and meaningful projects that matters.
Depending on your background, and subject to the requirements of each of our departments, you will be assigned to work in a specific department that are most relevant to you.
You will be given exposure to take on practical projects and tasks, and be expected to contribute to the team while learning actively throughout the internship.
Interns who demonstrate outstanding performance and potential will be reviewed and considered a fast-track opportunity in joining the Club's Management Trainee or other entry positions upon graduation.
- Available for the full-time programme during the internship period (i.e. July – August 2022).
- University student in any disciplines. Penultimate year students will be preferred. (Junior or less experienced candidates may be considered as Summer Assistants.)
- A valid permit to work in Hong Kong SAR.
- Satisfactory academic background and achievements.
- Highly motivated self-starter who demonstrates a strong 'can-do' spirit.
- High learning agility with an open mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, with solid project planning and execution experience.
Application for the 2022 summer intake is now open until 28 February 2022.
Please apply through the Early Careers Programme Application Form by selecting “Summer Internship Programme 2022”, and indicate your preliminary functional preferences.
If you have any enquiries regarding the Summer Internship Programme, please email us at email@example.com.
Career21 JAN - 12 FEB 2022
[HKMA/HKDPB Placement Student Programme 2022-2023]
The Hong Kong Deposit Protection Board (HKDPB) is pleased to invite you to apply for the Placement Student Programme 2022-2023.
1. IT Compliance & Systems
2. Publicity and Scheme Development
Target: Local undergraduates only
Duration: 1 June 2022 to 30 June 2023
Applications Deadline: 12 February 2022
Application Method: Please send the application form, full resume, transcripts and certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.