News & Announcement
Career08 JUN - 01 JUL 2022
To help students prepare themselves for such a challenging environment, FDM is hosting two Tech Career Launch information sessions to resent options and opportunities –
“Fresh Grad in Tech? Learn how FDM's got your back!”
- Tech Career Launch information session 1: Tuesday, 21st of June, 11am-12pm HKT @Zoom
- Tech Career Launch information session 2: Tuesday, 5th of July, 11am-12pm HKT @Zoom
- A brief introduction to FDM and the tech career landscape in APAC
- Meet FDM Consultants currently placed with our clients
- The most in-demand tech jobs right now
Register Now: Click here
*Disclaimer: The hiring party provides the job description and administers the data collected through this job recruitment exercise. HKBU Career Centre shall not be held liable in the case that disputes, loss or any other situations a
Career08 JUN - 15 AUG 2022
Career01 - 07 JUN 2022
[Graduate Opportunity] EYHK 2022 Recruitment Day on 9 Jun
Take the opportunity to have the physical interview with our engagement managers that day, and it’s yours to build the exceptional EY experience!
You will At EY, you can inspire change, unlock opportunities, and unleash your best self to build a better working world.
Students from all disciplines are welcome. Don’t hesitate, Register Now!
Career31 MAY - 15 JUN 2022
Cyberport Career Fair 2022
With the prevalence of the Metaverse, have you ever thought about landing your next job there? Whether you are a job seeker or just interested in the I&T sector, Cyberport Career Fair 2022 is here for you! All set for 4-6 June, Cyberport Career Fair 2022 will provide to-be graduates and young people with FinTech, Smart Living, Digital Entertainment, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cybersecurity job opportunities.
Apart from a wide range of job openings, you are most welcome to attend career forums led by I&T industry leaders and young talents, who will share their insights on the development of the I&T sector. Our CV clinic, led by HR professionals, will make your CVs stand out!
All disciplines welcome – whether you are a soon-to-be graduate majoring in marketing, arts, science, engineering, or other fields, or with a few years of work experience, find your next job in Cyberport Career Fair 2022.
Click here to learn more and register now: https://ccf2022.vfairs.com/
Career24 MAY - 27 JUN 2022
China Hong Kong Culture Exchange Association (CNHK) Innovation & Technology Program
China Hong Kong Culture Exchange Association (CNHK) extends a warm welcome to you for our annual Innovation and Technology Program, through which we aim to incubate a new generation of talent - passionate university/high-school students - becoming leaders of I&T development in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area.
This program has 4 stages: mobilization seminar, I&T Hackathon, virtual GBA tour and competition pitching. Students who join the program could have hands-on project experience in I&T industry and well-recognized project certificate issued by our association, with excellent participants receiving letters of recommendation. Additionally, those who are keen on incubation of their start-ups might find them benefit through the pathway.
Everyone - both in Hong Kong AND not in Hong Kong - are welcome to join for a month-long, dynamic project experience in the I&T field.
Why join us?
- Hands-on Project Experience: Provincial competition participation led by Mr. Nelson Yip, the Honorary Fellow of the City University of Hong Kong, and other potential project opportunities, eg. CCMF, AEF, etc.
- Program Certificate: certificate issued by the China Hong Kong Cultural Exchange Association makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Reference Letter: outstanding participants will receive recommendation letters from Mr. Nelson Yip.
- Networking Opportunities: connect to industry experts, entrepreneurs, university professors, and excellent peers.
- Hong Kong undergraduate/postgraduate students in any discipline. (High-profile high school students would also be considered)
- Highly interested in Fintech, education tech, technology for climate change
- Strong responsibility to contribute to an innovative project
- Strong communication skills
- Good team players
What do we expect?
- Participants actively join in all events of the program
- Participants develop research skills, team spirit, creativity, product design and presentation techniques
- Participants commit 8 hours per week to the team project
About CNHK: https://www.cultureexchange.hk/a-list/7105-cht
To register and view a detailed rundown: https://app.glueup.com/event/46015/agenda.html
China Hong Kong Culture Exchange Association is an NGO aiming to provide a collaborative and cooperative platform between youth and professionals across several industries. I hope the office can promote this event that will provide students an unforgettable and valuable opportunity in the long run.