Providence Foundation Bursary for Mainland Students 2017/2018 (Deadline: 27 Oct 2017)
The Bursary fund is established by Providence Foundation Limited to provide financial assistance to committed and financially needy Mainland students of Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Bursaries will be awarded to full-time undergraduate Mainland students (Year 2 or above and study in UGC-funded programme) who have genuine and proven financial need (annual family income at or below RMB 160,000*), and who are committed to their study.
- The bursary recipients should have attained a latest cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above and do not receive any admission scholarship concurrently.
*Income includes all earnings such as basic salary, bonus, reward, commission, gratuity, monthly pension and other benefits.
*Applicants with annual family income over RMB160,000 may also be considered under special circumstances such as high medical expenses.
Amount and number of bursaries
- The amount allocated for each bursary ranges from HK$10,000 to HK$50,000.
- The amount of each bursary and the number of bursaries are based on the actual situation of application and donors’ approval.
- No bursary would be allocated if there is no suitable candidate.
Please click here to download the application form.
Completed and signed application form together with all relevant supporting documents should be submitted to the Scholarships and Financial Aid Unit, Office of Student Affairs, WLB401, Shaw Campus, at or before 5:30pm on 27 October 2017, during opening hours (Mon-Fri (except public holidays), 9am-1pm and 2pm-5:30pm).
Application form with e-signature or signature not signed by the person concerned, scanned or photocopy of the application form, incomplete application and late submission of the application form and/or supporting documents will not be considered.
Scholarships & Financial Aid Unit
Office of Student Affairs
Room WLB401, Level 4,
The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies
Shaw Campus, Hong Kong Baptist University
Telephone: 3411 5912 / 3411 2302
Fax: 3411 2668