Li Kwan Hung Education Fund 李鈞洪教育基金 2022-23 (Deadline: 15 October 2022)
The Li Kwan Hung Education Fund has been established to support full-time students with physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities, special educational needs (SENs) (including autism / attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder / dyslexic), chronic illness, visual impairment or hearing impairment who also have financial difficulties on their studies. The fund is open for application now and deadline for application is 15 October 2022 (Saturday). For more information, please refer to: https://hkphab.org.hk/en-gb/financial-assistance-en
Criteria of Application
Applicant should meet all the following criteria:
- Hong Kong permanent residents;
- students with physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities, special educational needs (SENs) (including autism / attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder / dyslexic), chronic illness, visual impairment or hearing impairment;
- full-time students studying with their able-bodied counterparts in local educational, technical or vocational training institutes at primary, secondary, post-secondary, university or post-graduate level;
- in need of financial assistance for educational purposes;
- estimated expenses of the applicant for the academic year are not covered by other bursaries or funds (according to the status as at the deadline of application).
Application Form and Guidelines
Application forms can be downloaded on the Hong Kong PHAB Association website: https://hkphab.org.hk/en-gb/financial-assistance-en
All applications must reach the Executive Director of the Hong Kong PHAB Association at Unit 1402, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong on or before 15 October 2022 (Saturday). Late applications or applications without submitting the required information or supporting documents before the deadline will not be considered.
*This financial assistance is offered/awarded by an external party. SFA is only responsible for promoting it, but not involved in the selection process. For enquiries, please directly contact the Association at 2551 4161.