News & Announcement
Career14 - 27 JAN 2021
Career11 JAN 2021 - 01 FEB 2022
A direct career service is offered to all undergraduates on every Friday. This walk-in Career Friday welcomes students
to talk to our professional staff directly for career counselling or career advising services.
(The service will be conducted via Online mode ZOOM until further notice)
Career04 JAN - 14 FEB 2021
Police Mentorship ProgrammeThe Police Mentorship Programme (PMP) was first launched in 2004 as a proactive recruitment strategy to inspire high calibre undergraduates from local universities to join the Force as probationary inspectors immediately after their graduation.
The primary objectives of the PMP are to:
- Facilitate social and personal development of the Mentees;
- Inspire and motivate Mentees to pursue a career with the Force upon graduation from the universities;
- Establish liaison with the local universities managements on employment related matters; and
- Enhance the overall competitiveness of the Force in graduate recruitment.
PMP is now open for application to full-time undergraduates/ postgraduates of all years from local universities.
The PMP Mentors are a cadre of volunteer officers from inspectorate rank or above who are graduates of the local universities. The Mentors act as a role model with each leading two to four Mentees from their respective parent institutions and share with them knowledge, experience and challenges in the career of a Police Inspector.
Police Mentorship Programme (PMP) 2021/2022 is now open for application and the deadline is 2020-12-31. You may access and complete the online application form at:
Career29 DEC 2020 - 03 JAN 2021
- Open up 12 emerging promising professions in 4 areas （Creativity, Technology, Business and Healthcare）
- Embark on a professional career with a year-long traineeship
- Transition to your desired profession with two-week’s tailor-made on-boarding boot camp and six professional career coaching sessions
- Grow your professional knowledge and network through on-the-job training and mentorship
- Contribute to community’s recovery by innovating and creating social good at workplace
Application deadline: 3 Jan 2021
Career23 - 31 DEC 2020
Circle Vision Virtual Japan Career Exploration Program 2021
Date: 6-8, 12-15 Jan 2021
7 days’ Intensive Program+10 Company Visits+2 Career Workshops + 1 Interview Session
Program fee: HK$2,380
Registration deadline: 31 Dec 2020
Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants attending no less than 80% of the Program activities.
[HKBU will provide a lump sum of HK$1,190 subsidy to each participating student (*applicable to UGC funded undergraduates only) after the completion of internship with satisfactory performance. All the quotas will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.]