News & Announcement
Campus Life18 NOV - 31 DEC 2022
To congratulate graduates on the successful completion of university studies, the Office of Student Affairs will provide each eligible graduate with a set of Individual Photos. After making an appointment with the studio, please bring along with your student ID card to the studio and have the photo-taking at the appointed time. Academic regalia of different sizes and for different faculties/schools will be made available at the studio. Please make your own appointment during the specified period to arrange the photo-taking services.
Click here for details: https://sa.hkbu.edu.hk/cls/student-amenities/graduation-memento/individual-photo-taking-service
- Appointment Period：
- 1 June to 23 December 2022 (Day off on Monday and statutory holiday)
- Photo-taking Period：
- 7 June to 31 December 2022 (Day off on Monday and statutory holiday)
- Telephone number：
- 2735 6883 (Please make an appointment personally in advance, walk-in graduates will not be entertained. Appointments will be arranged on a first-come-first-served basis.)
Campus Life31 AUG - 21 DEC 2022
Opening Hours (starting from 5 September, 2022)
Monday – Friday
Saturday, Sunday & public holidays
Sepecial Arrangement for Distribution of Chinese Medicine Immunity Enhancement Remedy to All Students
Date: 2, 5 - 9 September, 2022
Time: 10:00-13:00; 14:00-17:00
Campus Life26 - 29 AUG 2022
What is Hall Life? What is Hall Life Education?
As a hall-freshman, you must be interested to know a bit more about Hall Life from the insiders. Join this CCL-recognised session hosted by the student leaders to know more.
- 7 pm - 9 pm
- Room 114 or G9, Undergraduate Halls
- 26 Aug, 11 am & 29 Aug, 11 am respectively
Campus Life10 AUG 2022 - 29 JUL 2023