Alexandre Yersin Excellence Scholarship (Deadline Extended to 16 May 2021)
Alexandre Yersin Excellence Scholarship is now open for application. The scholarship is offered by the Consulate General of France for more than 20 years, to support the Hong Kong and Macau students who are willing to study a Master’s Degree in France. The scholarship covers one year of studies and training in a Master 1 or Master 2 (grant period cannot exceed 2 years). Benefits include:
- financial support to cover tuition fees up to a limit of 5000 €,
- a living allowance of 660€ per month,
- social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance,
- accommodation assistance,
- a social and cultural activities guide to help students settle in France.
The scholarship is open for application now, please click here for more information.
*This scholarship is offered/awarded by an external party. SFA is only responsible for promoting it, but not involved in the selection process. Should you have any questions, please directly contact the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau: email@example.com