Alexandre Yersin Scholarship (Deadline: 23 April 2020)
Alexandre Yersin Scholarship is now open for application. The scholarship is offered by the Consulate General of France for more than 20 years, to support the Hong Kong and Macau students who are willing to study in France.
The scholarship includes:
- Living allowance of €660 per month;
- Access to social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance;
- One year of Master 1 or Master 2. To renew the scholarship for M2, a new application is required (Grant period cannot exceed 2 years);
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide;
- 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
The application deadline is 23 April 2020. For more information, please refer to the website here.
*This scholarship is offered/awarded by an external party. SFA is only responsible for promoting it, but not involved in the selection process. Should you have any questions, please directly contact the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau: email@example.com