The Outstanding Service Awards for Tertiary Students 2021/22
The Outstanding Service Awards for Tertiary Students (“Awards”) 2021/22 is now open for application. The Awards recognise students with outstanding leadership and significant contribution to the community.
- All students enrolled in full-time UGC-funded programmes from City University of Hong Kong (CityU)/ Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)/ Lingnan University (LU)/ The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)/ The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK)/ The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU)/ The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)/ The University of Hong Kong (HKU)/ The Hong Kong Academy of Performing Arts (HKAPA); OR
- All students from Hong Kong Shue Yan University (HKSYU), The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) and Hong Kong Metropolitan University (MUHK) (formerly Open University of Hong Kong);
- EXCEPT previous awardees and incoming exchange students
- Proven record of leadership experiences and organizational skills;
- Outstanding contribution to fellow students, schools/institutions and/or the community;
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities; and
- Satisfactory results in public examinations and current academic studies.
Servathon (preliminary interview) will be held around the end of May, while the final interview will be held in June. (Interview details to be announced to respective applicants)
Please contact The Hong Kong Outstanding Tertiary Students’ Services Association at email@example.com.
For more details, please click here.