2021年領展大學生獎學金 - 大學二年至四年級獎學金 Link University Scholarship for Year 2-4 University Studies (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
The Link University Scholarship was established in 2015 as part of the Link Together Initiatives. It aims at supporting undergraduates who are the first amongst three generations of their families to study at one of Hong Kong’s universities. The Scholarship for Year 2-4 University Studies in 2021-22 is now open for application. Each awardee will receive a grant of HK$20,000. Eligible applicants must be:
- The first-generation university student from his/her family (i.e. his/her grandparents and parents do not hold any degree from any university) to study at one of the Hong Kong’s universities, and is able to provide one of the following:
- A recommendation letter by the principal or teacher of his/her previous secondary school (You can download the template from the website below); or
- A declaration issued by Home Affairs Department of HKSAR (You can download the template from the website below);
- A full-time student who will continue their Year 2/3/4 full-time bachelor’s study at one of the Hong Kong’s universities;
- Having a Cumulative Grade Point Average (cGPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale and eligible for next year’s admission by a Hong Kong university;
- A local student (e.g. holder of HKID Card (Permanent) or Permit for Proceeding to Hong Kong and Macau (One-way Permit));
- Aged 25 below (i.e. born on or after 1 September 1996); and
- Proactively participating in community services.
For details and application, please visit this website here.
***Please note that this scholarship is NOT the same as the HKBU First-Generation University Student Fund. SFA is only responsible for promoting the Link University Scholarship, but not involved in the selection process. For any queries, please contact HKCSS (email@example.com) or Link (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.