2020年領展大學生獎學金 - 大學二年至四年級獎學 2020 Link University Scholarship for Year 2-4 University Studies (Deadline: 30 June 2020)
The Link University Scholarship was established in 2015 as part of the Link Together Initiatives. It aims at supporting undergraduates who are the first amongst three generations of their families to study at one of Hong Kong’s universities. The Scholarship for Year 2-4 University Studies in 2020-21 is now open for application. Each awardee will receive a grant of HK$20,000. Eligible applicants must be:
- 1.The first amongst three generations of their families (i.e. his/her grandparents and parents do not hold any degree from any university) to study at one of the Hong Kong’s universities, and is able to provide one of the following:
a) A recommendation letter by the principal or teacher of his/her previous secondary school (click here to download the template); or
b) A declaration issued by Home Affairs Department of HKSAR (click here to download the template);
- A full-time student who will continue their full-time bachelor’s study at one of the Hong Kong’s universities;
- Having a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3 and eligible for next year’s admission by a Hong Kong university;
- Proactively participating in community activities as well as committed to community contribution, and
- Participated in HKDSE previously and received admission offer from a local university through Joint University Programmes Admissions System (JUPAS).
For details and application, please click here.
***Please note that this scholarship is NOT the same as the HKBU First-Generation University Student Fund. SFA is only responsible for promoting the Link University Scholarship, but not involved in the selection process. For any queries, please contact HKCSS (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Link (email@example.com).