Outward Bound Training
- Event period: May 25 to 31, 2017
Discover Who You Are
Unleash Your Potential
Sponsored by the Providence Foundation, the Outward Bound Training 2017 will be organized in this summer. Conducted by the Hong Kong Outward Bound School, this year the programme is providing a 7-day sea kayaking, hiking and sailing courses that feature rock climbing or high ropes course activities. This adventure-based experiential programme will offer you a live-changing experience which lead to self-challenge and discovery. Apply now if you are looking for an opportunity to unleash your potential and strengthen your leadership skill!
- Date: May 25-31, 2017
- Location: Sai Kung, Hong Kong
- Fee: $1,350 (Original: $7,200*) + $90 insurance + $500 refundable deposit
- Online Application: https://sa-secure.hkbu.edu.hk/lqc/forms/owb2017.php or Download Application Form
- Eligibility: HKBU Students
- Quota: 12
- Deadline: February 24, 2017
Want to learn more about the programme and sponsorship? Attend the information session:
- Date - February 13, 2017 (Mon)
- Time – 4:30 to 5:00 pm
- Venue – Room 402A, Academic and Administrative Building, BUR Campus
Feedback from former participants:
“It is a worthy, life changing and unforgettable journey in my life”
“I have found that I really enjoy exploring the nature especially sailing on the sea which was extremely romantic"
“The training program provided me a golden chance to reposition myself”
“It gave me a valuable opportunity to evaluate my personal potential ability, and tell me that I can go farther than I can imagine”
“I gained positive energy and inspiration from the instructors”
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a panel interview scheduled on March 14, 2017.
- This programme is recognized by Co-Curricular Learning (CCL) where participants are required to submit a post-training report by June 30, 2017.
Ms Verona Lau
Contact: 3411 5023