Locker Rental Service
Information of Locker Rental Service 2017-18
- Each eligible student can apply for ONE locker only.
- Locker rental period: from the date that you have been successfully assigned a locker to 30 June, 2017.
- Commencing date of application:
12 August 2017, at 00:00 (for students from undergraduate programmes);
2 September 2017, at 00:00 (for other eligible students)
Eligible Student Group
- Hong Kong Baptist University
Students from undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, and higher diploma programmes offered by the Academy of Film
- School of Continuing Education
Students from Associate Degree (CIE) and Bachelor of Arts in Music Studies
- Reserve your favourite locker location through the Student Locker Reservation System.
- Pay your locker rental fee within 2 working days after the reservation.
- Keep payment receipt on hand & wait for another 3 working days
- Check your locker rental confirmation via your university personal email or Student Locker Reservation System
- If you do not receive your confirmation 3 working days by email after your payment, you MUST bring your payment receipt on the 4th working day to the Office of Student Affairs (Room 401, The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies, Shaw Campus)
- Successful locker applicant should prepare your own padlock with high quality and lock your assigned locker at all times.
Regulations Governing Usage of Locker
Please read the regulations before applying for locker rental service. Download regulations governing the use of student locker
Important notes: The use of locker is solely for the student who has paid the corresponding rental fee. Unauthorised occupation of lockers is strictly prohibited. A penalty of $100 will be levied against the illegal occupant and properties found inside such lockers will be disposed of by our Office. The identified offender will be subject to disciplinary actions of the University. Besides, it is not allowed for applicants to use another student locker other than the assigned one. Offender will be treated as an illegal occupant of the university facility.
Can I change my locker location?
Special request will only be accommodated to students with special needs who present medical proof. However, anyone can rent another locker at a different location AFTER terminating their current locker and paying the rental fee again for a new locker.
I lost my locker key, can I cut my locker?
Yes, you will first be issued with a bill for $20 by our office after verification. After paying at the bank and presenting the PAID stamp on the bill to the security guard, you can then have your locker cut.
Should I submit the payment confirmation slip after making the locker rental payment at the bank?
No, please keep the payment slip with you. If you do not receive email confirmation within 3 working days, however, you may bring the slip in at that time as proof of your payment.
What should I do if my locker is damaged?
Please immediately report the matter to the Office of Student Affairs.
What should I do if I find my locker is being locked by others?
Please double check your locker number. If you find the locker number is correct, please immediately report the matter to the Office of Student Affairs.
What can I do if I forget to pay the locker fee by the deadline?
Please log in to the locker system to check whether your reservation record still exists. If it does, please pay the fee immediately. If no record was found, you may make a reservation again and then pay the rental fee before the deadline.
Should I return the locker earlier if I am going to terminate my study?
(1) In case of temporary suspension of study, you can still use the assigned locker until the end of rental period.
(2) In case of withdrawal of study, you should vacate and unlock your lockers, and cancel your application in the locker system. If any left-behinds are found inside the lockers after the termination of use, our Office will force open any locker(s) and dispose of the items without any prior notice.
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Affairs:
Tel: 3411 5894
Fax: 3411 5983
Address: Room 401, The Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies, Shaw Campus